BENCH TOP MAGNIFIER WITH MULTI-WAVELENGTH ILLUMINATION
INFRARED ILLUMINATION MODULE NOW AVAILABLE
The new Crime-lite ML2 forensic light source combines the versatility of multi-wavelength, high intensity LED illumination with wide area bi-ocular magnification. An ideal system for the examination and 'marking up' of large items of evidence in the laboratory.
The Crime-lite ML2 features 8 high intensity white LEDs for general search and a choice of up to 4 additional narrow band LEDs including: UV, Violet, Blue, Blue/Green, Green, Orange & Infrared - wavelengths that are effective in detecting body fluids, semen, bone and tooth fragments, fibres, drugs, explosives, accelerants and chemically treated evidence.
Optional accessories for the Crime-lite ML2 system include a IR sensitive camera and tablet PC with image capture software for the visualisation and recording of evidence undergoing infrared examination.
• Optimised for the examination of large items in the laboratory
• Choice of White, UV, Violet, Blue, Blue/Green, Green, Orange & IR
• Supplied with fluorescence viewing filters matching the selected LEDs
• Large bi-ocular lens providing nominal magnification of x 1.8
• Optional 5MP Vis-IR camera for use with IR illumination